Buying art locally beats the biggest US and European art sites on price turnaround and convenience.
The hidden shipping costs
- US or European sites run daily discounts which look appealing but they do not include S.A. import duties, VAT and customs clearance which you will have to pay – at the Post Office.
- At least R100 extra is typically charged by the Post Office when you go to pick up your print. This increases relative to the value of your order
- US and European sites do not tell you this and do not reflect it in their pricing.
MyWordArt charges less for shipping than US or European sites.
- We ship to your door anywhere in South Africa from R100 or you can collect from our Johannesburg office at no charge.
- Foreign sites only ship to the Post Office and charge R165 from the U.S. or even R230 from the U.K.
- U.S. and European sites advertise as shipping in 24 hours then take an average 3 – 4 weeks to get your print to you via the Post Office.
MyWordArt delivers in an average of 7 days via insured courier.